Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Day 06: Tuesday, 7 March 2006: P&O

Dita went to school again today (up to around 12.30PM) so we were again on our own way. Seriously, we felt like we'd explored all around Sydney and there were not much more to do/see. We started the day by walking around the TownHall, the Queen Victoria Building, and its surrounding neighborhood. Dita were supposed to join us for lunch after school, however something bad happened. She lost her cellphone at the toilet of her school. That explained why we hadn't been able to contact her in the last hour. Anyway we then decided to have our own lunch, a yummy fried noodle.

We then went to 160 Sussex Street, where P&O Ports office was located. This was just in front of Four Points Sheraton, where I had my interview. I should have been here last Friday to see Sean as he wanted me to pick up something for Wara. However I was wearing sandals that day, so I felt it was inappropriate to come there then. The P&O building was some gray colored building. I talked to the receptionist who informed me Sean was in New Zealand, but he'd prepared this envelope that I was supposed to pick up.

It was around 5PM when we got back home. Dita was at home. My wife cooked us bakmoy for dinner. Well, we had too many times going out for dinner already, so we preferred to just have dinner at home then. Dita showed us some minor blister that she got working at McDonald's. She wanted us to take pictures to be shown to her mom in Indonesia. We even took a video of her describing the blisters in detail.

No comments: